Monday, September 8, 2014

Mistake, published drafts, Ive been re writing a years worth of great content, I release it tomorrow!!

        I am a perfectionist in most anything I do.  i learned over my 20+ yeras I cannot publish ongoing content, be full of rich information, and shoot 50 hrs a week, process, and do Social Media. For the last 12 years, and now last 12 months, Ive been preparing
an archive sort of, to unarchive, all keeping with relevent topics, even better sometimes. As it is now a yr later, comparisons can be made, predictions I am so hard headed about, and general industry stuff.  HOWEVER, IM IN THE FINAL STAGES INCLUDING SHUFFLING TO RE-EDIT POSTS ALREADY OUT THERE.  PLEASE I PROMISE ITLL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE, **I JUST RETRACKED A BLOG POST"  gimme a couple days, and an image layden content rich emporium will be released!  lifegiant2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am well aware of the seemingly random, even scattered topic content thus far. This is to serve as an entire Archive of my Life's Recollections, and has also been spread between 2-3 blog sites. As of Jan 2014 I am reorganizing all my content to be tied, or orginated with Google+. It will get better much faster and I recommend taking a chance, and as such, I will accept only positive Energy Here. I will never claim 'My WAY' is the best, rather, I have done things THIS way...and had Great Success and Inner Peace, maybe you should try it. TY for compliance. MJHacking Lifegiant